Quality medical care for the entire family.
Charles Drew Health Center believes in the strength of families – and we’d be honored to provide healthcare for yours. Whether you need a primary care provider for yourself, a pediatrician or family physician for your child, in-school medical care, or a family nurse practitioner, we offer affordable, compassionate, convenient medical care at each of our North Omaha locations.
Please call to schedule an appointment. Walk-in appointments may be available for existing patients.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Medicine
- Teen & Young Adult Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- School-Based Health Centers
- Radiology & Medical Imaging
- Pregnancy Testing
- STI & STD Testing
- COVID-19 Testing (for existing patients only)
Insurance Coverage & Fees
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance.
- Uninsured? Ask about our sliding fee scale.
- All fees are due at the time of your visit, including co-pays.
- If you are not able to pay fees at the time of your medical visit, reach out to our Patient Financial Services Advocates by phone to make payment arrangements.
- For immediate, emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
- To reach our non-emergency after-hours answering service, please call 451.3553.
- Charles Drew Health Center provides on-site interpretation and translation services for non-English speaking patients. Learn more about our language services.