A Pharmacy You Can Trust
One of the ways we’re helping to grow a healthy community is through affordable prescription medication at our in-house pharmacy. Since 1996, our knowledgeable team of licensed pharmacists and technicians have provided unparalleled customer service to patients just like you.
If you have questions about a medication you’re taking, need a refill, or you’re seeking information about available prescription assistance programs, call today to speak with a pharmacist, at 402.451.3244. Our pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm.
Pharmacy Assistance & Services
CDHC pharmacy staff are certified to administer CDC-approved vaccines, including:
- Flu (Influenza)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tdap or Td (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
Some medications are necessary to improve your quality of life. Our staff will review your current medications and provide prescription advice to help ensure you know how to take each one.
To make your visits as convenient as possible, we offer medication synchronization, allowing you to review and fill prescriptions ahead of time, and pick up all your medications in one quick visit.
We’ll help you fill out and apply for prescription assistance programs, available through certain drug manufacturer patient assistant programs.
Safely dispose of old, unused, or unwanted medications at any time during regular pharmacy business hours.
- We offer NARCAN®, and the training to administer it, at no cost. This life-saving drug assists with drug and opioid overdoses.
- We frequently work with organizations in need of Narcan and can fill these requests for both individuals and community partners.
- Anyone can access our Narcan program by visiting the pharmacy during normal business hours.
- Curbside Pickup
- Once your prescription is filled, call us when you arrive, and we’ll bring it to your car.
- Delivery Service
- Have your medications delivered directly to your home. Call the pharmacy for additional details.
Affordable Prescriptions through CDHC
We work hard to provide competitive, cost-effective pricing on our prescriptions, regardless of your insurance status. We participate in the 340B Drug Pricing Program, which allows you to save up to 90% off retail medication pricing.
Our pharmacy will work with you and your provider to find the most affordable medication option available. Additionally, we accept Medicaid, Medicare, and many private insurance policies.
Contract Pharmacy Network Partners
Our network of retail pharmacy partners allows you to fill prescriptions from a location near you, while receiving the same cost savings you’d get by filling it at our in-house pharmacy.
Contracted retail pharmacies include:
- 2323 L St, Omaha, NE 68107
- 3005 Lake St, Omaha, NE 68111
- 3001 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68131
- 7202 N 30th St, Omaha, NE 68112
- 2929 N 60th St, Omaha, NE 68104
- 6005 N 72nd St, Omaha, NE 68134
- 9001 Blondo St, Omaha, NE 68134
- 5225 N 90th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- 225 N Saddle Creek Rd, Omaha, NE 68131
- 9001 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68124
- 5038 Center St, Omaha, NE 68106
- 10725 Fort St, Omaha, NE 68134
- 7151 Cass St, Omaha, NE 68132
- 3121 S 24th St, Omaha, NE 68108
- 8989 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68114
- 13510 Q St, Omaha, NE 68137
- 240 S 77th St, Omaha, NE 68114
- 8380 Harrison St, La Vista, NE 68128
- 6905 S 36th St, Bellevue, NE 68147
- 1802 Galvin Rd S, Bellevue, NE 68005
- 301 Bennett Ave, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- 2508 W Broadway, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- 535 E Broadway, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- 1704 Ingersoll Ave Suite 102, Des Moines, IA 50309
Charles Drew Health Center provides on-site interpretation and translation services for non-English speaking patients in more than 15 languages. Learn more about our language services.