Adolescent Health Education
Charles Drew Health Center is committed to offering comprehensive, confidential adolescent care which includes:
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Low or no cost STD treatment
- Contraceptive (birth control) services
- Free Rapid Result HIV testing
- Behavioral Health services for those 15-24 years of age
Adolescent Health Education is available at our main campus, and at our Benson Teen and Young Adult Health Center (TYAHC) location.
If you need transportation to your appointment at Charles Drew Health Center, the Omaha Metro provides free bus, MOBY, and ORBT rides during regular service hours for any K-12 student in Omaha and the surrounding area. Learn more.