Access affordable healthcare for your kids.
Our School-based Health Centers (SBHC) link Omaha Public Schools (OPS) students, their families, and children attending childcare centers in the area to a medical home. The health centers serve all OPS students and their siblings aged 2-18 years old, as well as early childhood populations from Head Start, Educare, and ECS Network of Excellence.
To schedule an appointment, contact the SBHC closest to your child’s home or school.
- Sore Throat Checkups
- Sport and School Physicals
- Preventative Care and Screenings
- Burns, Scrapes, Sprains, and Minor Wounds
- Behavioral Health
Fees & Payments:
- SBHCs accept Medicaid and private health insurance.
- If your child is uninsured, we will work with you to help enroll them into Medicaid and our sliding scale fee will be used to cover expenses. If using the sliding fee option, please provide one month of pay stubs at your first visit.
- No child will be turned away due to a family’s inability to pay.
This program is funded by Building Healthy Futures; an Omaha nonprofit focused on improving access to healthcare for children in poverty.