Dental care that’s made for everyone
From pediatric dentistry to dental implants, Charles Drew Health Center provides you with quality, affordable dental care and information on how to keep your teeth healthy – no matter your age. Find a dentist near you by viewing our locations and call today to schedule an appointment. Walk-in appointments are available for existing patients.
- Dental examinations
- Dental treatments, fillings, and extractions
- Emergency dentistry for pain, swelling, broken teeth, etc.
- Partials and dentures
- Crowns and bridges
- Endodontist and periodontist referrals
- Limited and minimal orthodontic treatment
Fees and Payments:
- Payment is expected the day of your appointment unless other arrangements have been made.
- If your treatment requires several visits, we can provide you an estimate of the total cost and discuss options for payment.
- We accept checks, cash, Visa/MasterCard, private insurance, and Medicaid.
- Please remember that no insurance company covers all dental costs. It is your responsibility to pay the balance that is not paid by your insurance company.
- With private insurance, please be prepared to pay your co-pay at each visit.
- Services are available on a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. Please visit our Patient Center page or talk with a staff member for more information.
- Our health center only sees patients during office hours. For after-hours emergencies, please call 402.536.6000 to reach our medical answering service.
- Charles Drew Health Center provides on-site interpretation and translation services for non-English speaking patients in more than 15 languages. Learn more about our language services.